My blog address is: https://aecrm.wordpress.com
Just click on the title of the particular blog post you want to read. Above there will be a back arrow with the tiny name of the previous blog. If you keep going back one – you will also get to the very first blog post, but you will see the posts one at a time, with any comments on it.
Click on any of the words under the sunset and cactus photo to learn more:
- Home: is where the blog posts are hiding out.
- About the Author Is the page where you can learn a few odd tidbits about me.
- Books: this page has a list of some of the books with a short description which I’ve talked about or referred to in particular blog posts
- How You Can Help: There are four ways that you can help, three of them won’t cost you a dime, and the fourth, about donating, will assist this blogger to be able to continue to write. Go to this page so you can read all about it!
- Navigation Tips: this page which offers some tips to people unfamiliar with blogs
- The Beginning This gives a link to my very first blog post and tells the meaning of our Blog’s name – which has everything and nothing to do with the desert.
On the right side of the page are search and follow links:
- Follow When the River Won’t Flow: If you click on that box you may sign up to get my blog sent to your e-mail address as new posts are written
- Donate with Paypal and Donate Button: You can read more about ways you can help me on the page called How You Can Help
- Search Box: Put in a word and see what comes up!
- Contact Me: I would love to hear from you. You may write me at AECRM@yahoo.com. Tell me your thoughts about what I have written, or ideas you have for future blog posts I might write.
- Recent posts: The last ten posts starting with the most recent post.
- Tags: These words in the blue cloud get bigger each time I tag a particular blog post with that word. So if there is a word that strikes your fancy, you may click on that word and see a listing of the various blog posts marked that way. To read one, just click on the title.
- Categories: You may use the down arrow to choose a category and it will bring up all the related posts. To read one, just click on the title.
- Recommended Blogs or Posts: I’ve struggled with this. Many bloggers have a widget that automatically lists all the blogs they follow. Sometimes that list gets so long as to be worthless. Instead, I’ve made a text box links to some special blogs. It is not a static list, but they are blogs or posts I recommend.
- Archives: All of my posts by month & year since my very first post in September 2014.